Products and prices
- The products displayed on our site are normally in stock. Our policy is not to display products that we do not have in store.
- All products sold on this site are in new condition and in their manufacturer's packaging.
- All sales are billed in Canadian dollars.
- For now, We only sell to customers residing in Canada by this web site. For USA customers, you can reach the store directly at 1-877-322-8624 (12pm to 5pm mo to Friday) or at this link for quote.
The sales taxes invoiced depend on the province where the order will be delivered.
- British Columbia: (BC) - 12% HST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Alberta (AB) - 5% GST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Manitoba (MB) - 7% PST on merchandise + 5% GST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Saskatchewan (SK) - 5% GST on merchandise and shipping charges
- New Brunswick (NB) - 15% HST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) - 15% HST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Nova Scotia (NS) - 15% HST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Northwest Territories (NT) - 5% GST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Nunavut (NU) - 5% GST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Ontario (ON) - 13% HST on merchandise and shipping charges
- Prince Edward Island (PE) - 15% HST on merchandise and shipping costs
- Quebec (QC) - 5% GST on merchandise and shipping costs + 9.975% QST PST on total merchandise and shipping costs
- Yukon (YT) - 5% GST on merchandise and shipping charges.
- Packages are delivered by Canada Post, CanPar or Purolator depending on your location. 24 to 48 hours is required for packaging.
- We do not deliver tp PO Box.
- If the package is returned due to an incorrect delivery address specified by the customer, the customer will be responsible for the delivery costs for the return of the package to the store and for the costs of the new shipment, once the corrections have been made by the customer.
- Given the fragile and collectable nature of the products sold, we do not offer any refund.
- We can only exchange items with external and internal packaging intact and unused within 5 days of receiving the package. If a returned item does not meet these criteria, exchange costs will be charged to the customer or the item will be refused. In all cases, you must contact the store to obtain an exchange authorization before posting the item.
- Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If by bad luck the product received is defective, contact us within 5 days of receiving the product to obtain a return authorization number. Depending on the manufacturer's warranty policy and the nature of the problem, the product will be repaired or exchanged and will be mailed to you free of charge. The warranty is the responsibility of the manufacturer and not of Max Trains
- In cases where the product is a part of a set of trains, a racetrack set or any other set, only the defective component must be returned. Do not return the whole set, unless we advise you.
- Products damaged due to misuse are not covered by manufacturers' warranties.
- The postal charges to return a defective item are the responsibility of the customer..
- If the package has been damaged in transport, it is important to report the situation to the delivery person or the post office attendant in order to validate postal insurance.
- Contact us to report the situation
3546 Blvd de la Concorde est
Laval, QC H7E 2C5